Factory I/O 2.5.6 Ultimate Edition| FREE FOR ALL
3D Factory Simulation · Turn a computer into a PLC training kit · Works with any PLC · Common industrial applications · Build your own scenarios.
Factory I/O 2.5.6 Ultimate Edition
Version 2.5.6 (2023/11/20)
- Core: Integrated AMD FSR2 upscaling solution. It may prove helpful when running Factory I/O in high-resolution displays (2K and 4K), especially on Very High quality settings. This is an experimental feature that must be enabled through the console. See how to use it here.
- Drivers: Modbus TCP/IP Server now always responds to requests with unit identifier equal to 0 or 255, independently of the value set in the Slave ID field.
- Drivers: Fixed several stability issues found on the OPC UA driver.
- Drivers: Improved performance of OPC UA driver when browsing a large number of nodes.
- Parts: Colors of the Start, Reset, and Stop push buttons now comply with IEC 60204-1:2016. Previous saved scenes are not affected by this change.
- Parts: Added two new push buttons: Push Button NO (normally open) and Push Button NC (normally closed). These push buttons are available in all the colors defined by the standard IEC 60204-1:2016.
- Parts: The four Light Indicators (blue, red, green, and yellow) are now replaced by a single one containing all the colors defined by the standard IEC 60204-1:2016.
20+ ready-to-use scenes
Factory I/O offers more than 20 scenes inspired by typical industrial applications to practice real world control tasks. Use a scene as it is or as a starting point for a new project.
Library of industrial parts
Create a virtual factory using a library of industrial parts, including sensors, conveyors, elevators, stations, and many others.
Build your own scenarios
Factory I/O smart editing tools make building a 3D scene a comfortable and natural experience. Use a library of industrial parts and customize Factory I/O by creating your own training scenarios.
Digital & analog I/O
Most parts include digital and analog I/O. For example, use a digital value to start or stop a conveyor or an analog value to weigh items or control liquid levels.
Factory I/O uses drivers to interface with PLC, SoftPLC, PLC simulators, Modbus and many other technologies. Each edition includes a bundle of drivers for a specific technology (i.e. Allen-Bradley Edition, Siemens Edition, …).
Practice troubleshooting routines by easily injecting Always On and Always Off failures in sensors and actuators.
Lock several options with an instructor password. Challenge trainees to complete partially built systems, find malfunctions and failures.
Easily integrate Factory I/O with existent training equipment. Plug and Play with Siemens and Allen-Bradley PLC (Ethernet). May require wiring for other brands through interface boards.
One license includes 20+ ready-to-use industrial applications
Can teach a whole classroom simultaneously
Works with all PLC brands and the most common automation technologies
Takes only 600Mb of disk space
Move it anywhere
Students can experiment, edit and modify their virtual factory without risks
An inherent feature of simulations: no wear