iX Runtime 2.47 SP7 Removed Dongle and iX Runtime 2022 – 2.40 SP7 4000 Tags (No Dongle need)
iX Runtime 2.47 SP7 Removed Dongle empowers you with unique tools to communicate. It combines top-class vector graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment.
What’s new in iX Developer 2.40 SP7 build 2.47.417 (Current version):
This release has several new features and important bug fixes and security updates.
• OPC UA: Option to configure OPC UA Client sampling settings
• Multiple Languages: Option to set font and font size scaling for individual languages
• On Screen Keyboard: Option to scale keyboards based on width or height of target
• Alarm Viewer: Support for Acknowledge visible and Clear visible alarms
• Media Player: Video scaling in runtime
• Supporting acirro+ device health and diagnostics
• Including the Emerson DNP3 driver supports Emerson FB1000 and FB2000 flow computers and FB3000 RTUs more info
We removed ix runtime dongle. no need to use dongle for up to 4000 tags
iX Developer now includes the Emerson DNP3 driver
We are proud to announce the addition of our Emerson DNP3 driver to our list of drivers in iX Developer.
The iX HMI software combines top-class graphics and smarter functions that provide intuitive operation on the spot. Not to mention the almost limitless connectivity to your other equipment through the extensive list of drivers.
The verified Emerson DNP3 driver in iX Developer SP7 supports Emerson FB1000 and FB2000 flow computers and FB3000 RTUs. With the addition of the Emerson DNP3 driver in iX Developer SP7 you will be able to utilize our entire range of X2 series HMIs with state-of the-art user interfaces and possibilities to include custom functionality with C# scripting. Our X2 HMI panels are IIoT ready by standard and fully prepared to move your machine data to the cloud.
The Emerson DNP3 driver allows fast deployment in rugged environments.
- Easy commissioning of tags using iX Developer
- Supports changing driver parameters in runtime
- Read access of both single and multiple batch transactions, file operations for obtaining big data such as alarms-, event- and historic logs
- Support for reading additional tag attributes, as well as restarting the FB-device via the driver
The Emerson DNP3 driver makes our X2 series and iX HMI software, the perfect solution for business-critical applications, regardless of industry.
Check out our range of HMIs here.
Learn more about iX here.
Click here to visit Smartstore, download iX 2.40 SP7 and try the software.